Laser tube problem or

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

marianazl1

Laser tube problem or

Post by marianazl1 »

Hi,

Just got my first laser, a gweike 1390. I got the water running and tube connected but it wont fire (reci tube). I hear a small electric sound when I push laser, sounds like it comes from the plus-side of the tube. I have tried to move the magnet on the door switch but no difference. On the PSU the red diod lights up when i push laser and the fan is running. Don't see any colour of the tube either when pushing laser.
Any ideas or suggestions?
MaincraftrabS

Re: Laser tube problem or

Post by MaincraftrabS »

It sounds like your tube may be arcing to the frame. Stop firing it until you get it fixed or you will ruin the power supply and possibly other components.
You need to insulate the high voltage connection better with silicone or high voltage tape. Be careful because the tube is fragile at that connection.
Gweike should help you out further. It's also possible that you could be arcing at the power supply end. Be careful, it's all very high voltage when firing.
Майнкрафт Версия 1 8 3 Скачать Бесплатно Торрент [url=http://minecraft2015download.ru/launcher.html]лаунчер майнкрафт[/url]