CCD Laser Help

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

holmesprint

CCD Laser Help

Post by holmesprint »

Hello, We bought a Chinese CCD Laser and have run it successfully using LaserCAD for different jobs. We really like the laser but are now attempting to get into running it with TROCCDcut software. We have the software installed and the machine connected via ethernet. Our problem is, we need help to get started with CCD. The company we bought from supplied different videos but I cannot totally understand them and the one to calibrate the camera is in Chinese which I don't understand. Is there anyone out there with CCD experience that would be willing to teach us? I will be glad to pay to have this done. We really need to get this going as soon as possible and I am hoping someone can help. Thank you!
Triumphlaser Support

Re: CCD Laser Help

Post by Triumphlaser Support »

holmesprint wrote:Hello, We bought a Chinese CCD Laser and have run it successfully using LaserCAD for different jobs. We really like the laser but are now attempting to get into running it with TROCCDcut software. We have the software installed and the machine connected via ethernet. Our problem is, we need help to get started with CCD. The company we bought from supplied different videos but I cannot totally understand them and the one to calibrate the camera is in Chinese which I don't understand. Is there anyone out there with CCD experience that would be willing to teach us? I will be glad to pay to have this done. We really need to get this going as soon as possible and I am hoping someone can help. Thank you!
Hi Sir , is everything OK now ? Triumphlaser CCD with TROCCDcut , will be stable on Win7 and XP ,Thanks!
LINUS
Webmaster

Re: CCD Laser Help

Post by LINUS »

As I know Thunder Laser have CCD Instructional video.You can seach in YouTube
Because of major,be at ease so.