UK Based Help Choosing Fibre Laser

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

SamK

UK Based Help Choosing Fibre Laser

Post by SamK »

Hi,
I'm looking at solutions for cutting 0.003" thick aluminium shim, and have come to the conclusion that what is needed would be a fibre galvo of some kind.
Trying to get the cheapest possible tool that will reliably do the job, so it doesn't necessarily need to cut through in one pass.
So far, I think that the commarker b4 should be able to do the job, and I was wondering if anyone on the forum is UK based (Preferably London) and has a similar laser marking setup they'd be happy to lend/rent out for us to test with before we invest in one of our own.
Thanks in advance.
jgarciaa

Re: UK Based Help Choosing Fibre Laser

Post by jgarciaa »

Considering your need for a cost-effective solution to cut thin aluminum shim, I highly recommend exploring Monport lasers. Monport offers a range of high-quality and affordable laser solutions suitable for various applications, including cutting thin materials like aluminum shim. Their products are known for their ease of use and reliability, making them an ideal choice for your requirements. While you're in the UK, it's worth checking out Monport's offerings and considering them for your laser cutting needs. You can explore their laser products https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 With Monport lasers, you can expect excellent performance and value for your investment.