Newbie - Chinese Laser Engraver

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

justin_h

Re: Newbie - Chinese Laser Engraver

Post by justin_h »

ParzivalMx wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:46 pm Good day, im new in this kind of this, I just bought a chinese engraver machine a few months back, it had been works fine cutting this and make a few other things,
the situations came when I was trying to engrave a photography, the result is driving me crazy, if the size is like 10 mm x 10 mm aprox. works fine, but if I want the photo a little bit larger,
the engrave failed, it comes with a parts in blank,the image has a very good quality, I tried in different materials, reinstall the corel laser, drivers, windows but nothing seems to works,
can you guys help me out please?? o guide me in the right direction.

I attached a few pictures...

It sounds like you're encountering difficulties when trying to engrave larger photographs on your Chinese engraver machine. The issue of blank parts in the engraving could be due to several factors, including software settings, laser calibration, or material compatibility. Firstly, ensure that your software settings, such as resolution and engraving speed, are optimized for larger image sizes. Additionally, calibrating your laser to ensure consistent power output across the entire engraving area can help prevent blank spots. Experimenting with different materials and adjusting laser parameters accordingly may also improve results. If the problem persists, reaching out to the manufacturer or seeking assistance from online forums or communities dedicated to laser engraving may provide further guidance. Good luck!

I hope my solution can help you, this is Bom from Monport laser Team. If you are interested in Monport laser in the future, please check my affiliate link https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3.