INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

ken.erickson

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by ken.erickson »

Hello,
wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ken. My wife and I just purchased a new Thunderlaser Mars machine with CCD vision a few months ago for our expanding company. We are a small embroidery company that is expanding our manufacturing capabilities and venturing into other areas. This forum seems to be very informative and were happy to be a part of it.

Thanks
LINUS
Webmaster

Post by LINUS »

Welcome evrybody to our forum!I hope you enjoy it and find ideas in it to simplify your laser machine.
Because of major,be at ease so.
mlnaedos

Post by mlnaedos »

I like here. I can get a lot of help here. I'm ready to plan my project. I want to create a laser machine with my partner.Thank your help!
RichardSup

Post by RichardSup »

Hello everyone,
This forum looks really great. There is so much information here it will take me a long time to see it all.
Basically, I'm 18 from Canada. And I'm in college right now, in the Mechanical Engineering Technician. I also might be the youngest person here perhaps. I want to design a laser machine.

Good day,
Rodney
bradet60

Post by bradet60 »

Hi,
I own a small sheetmetal company based in Geelong Australia,currently looking at importing a laser machine from China, would welcome any feedback from laser system members which have expierence with this company.

Benny
SakokeLd

Post by SakokeLd »

I have purchased a laser machine for some small work from time to time.
I would like to know if someone has instructions in English from assembly to wiring.
I also would like to purchase some beginners books any suggestions.
I someone can give me the baby without labor pains that would be great!
IbelRox

Post by IbelRox »

Hi all, I suppose I'm a "lurker". Have owned, operated & modified a laser machine. 9 years then purchased a new one with the lot 4 years ago.
Sorry I cant contribute much to this forum, I am however interested to hear the ideas of others.

Isidore
Williamel

Post by Williamel »

Hello All,

I am a Laser Machinist and 20 year in the trade.
I come here about 4 months.
This is a great site I learning something new every time this site.

Best Regards
DanniCaky

Post by DanniCaky »

I lack of knowledge about laser. I want to learn more things associated with laser. But I also want to own a laser system with laser equipment. I need help.
My ability is very limited, but I would really like to be able to have my own small laser machine.
adelineqx18

Post by adelineqx18 »

Hi. I just joined a couple of days ago. I'm a professional costumer and prop maker, and my father was a machinist for the better part of his adult life.I'm new to CNC work, and used to sculpting/carving parts by hand. I also have a little experience. I'm looking forward to building a laser machine for myself in the near future. Thanks for this opportunity to learn!