cut plywood

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

KennethKn

cut plywood

Post by KennethKn »

Hi I am using with a 40W laser that i bought new in February and not been able cut 2mm card 3mm mdf or 4mm plywood I have tried all sorts of settings but don't know if I have got some setting wrong.I want to get a solution.
Cheers
Kenny
Donaldon

Re: cut plywood

Post by Donaldon »

I think you should look at the lens , the mirrors(maybe dirty) and the path of the laserbeam that could be not really good !
At the begining I had the same problems, after cleaning the lens and the mirrors, and after verifying and correcting the path of the laserbeam all went OK.
laserprona

Re: cut plywood

Post by laserprona »

Hi to all,

Laserprona is the famous and trusted suppliers for providing the laser engravers for cutting the items and materials easily.There are many quality laser engravers that each have their own special uses and functions. Laser engravers should be chosen according to the item and the material of the items to be engraved.The mechanical structure is strong and stable, making the machine to run at high precision. It helps to know the specifications of items to be engraved because then you can choose the laser engraver that will be the most effective and efficient. The workers can easily cutting the plywood and make different products according to design. It is really helpful for various purposes.

Best regards
Alex Hennell