INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Nrick8219

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by Nrick8219 »

Hi,

Hope to get some great advice off some experienced guys and gals in here, I have some experience with fibre lasers and have owned a LP2 for about a year.
Look forward to some direction 🙂
Cromagjeff

Post by Cromagjeff »

Hi from San Antonio Texas. I am looking to get a laser engraver mostly for wood. Not looking to start a business so I am not wanting to brake the bank. Projects will most likely be around 2 feet by 2 feet. Thanks for any help.
victorianill

Post by victorianill »

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to CADCAM...
Hope i can learn more skill and knowledge in this forum.

Thanks
victoria
justin_h

Post by justin_h »

A Wise Investment! After extensive research, we chose Monport for its reliability and efficiency, and it has exceeded our expectations. The durability ensures a long lifespan, making it a smart and cost-effective choice for any business. Check out the link for product details and make the right move for your business!
https://monportlaser.com?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3
Griff

Post by Griff »

Greetings, everyone! I'm eager to delve into the world of laser marking, engraving, and cutting. As a newcomer seeking guidance, I'd appreciate insights from experienced individuals on this exciting journey.

My goal is to turn this passion into a source of income, contemplating between the ikier k1 and NEJE max 4. While I'm leaning towards the ikier, I'm open to suggestions for a user-friendly laser that allows me to explore various applications and build my skills. Any recommendations for someone looking to try a bit of everything?
TireguyfromMA

Post by TireguyfromMA »

Hi All,

Very new to laser engraving and cutitng, in fact I haven't even purchased a engraver yet. I'm a big believer in checking out reviews, comments, and problems for products from users on forums before buying. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy one, probably a xTOOl D1 Pro 20W, along with a few of the accessories.

I'm retired, I live on the north shore of Boston. It would be great if I found someone else near me that is also doing laser engraving work that I could learn from.

Cheers

Dave
hangrex5

Post by hangrex5 »

Discover top-notch marking solutions with HeatSign, a leading dot peen and laser marking machine company boasting over a decade of expertise and international certifications. Committed to delivering cost-effective, high-quality solutions, HeatSign ensures precision and reliability. Explore their offerings at https://www.heatsign.com/.
hankevery

Post by hankevery »

Hello

hankevery here. Setting up a laser engraving/cutting side hustle. I purchased a Creality Falcon 2 40 watt diode laser. Sure has increased the enjoyment and frequency of epiphanies. Good thing for an old man...

Regards,
Hank
hangrex5

Post by hangrex5 »

Hello everyone,

I work for HeatSign, and I'd like to introduce you to the dynamic world of laser marking. In this fast-evolving industry, we lead the way, offering diverse solutions. Making the right choice in selecting a manufacturer is crucial. Here's a concise guide to help you navigate the process.

Benefits Of Choosing HeatSign !!

Experience: With over a decade of expertise, HeatSign brings reliable quality and certifications like CE and ROSH.
Technological Advancements: HeatSign prioritizes innovation for tailored solutions.
Customer Support: Prompt responses within 24 hours and dedicated after-sales support.
Value for Money: A range of configurations balancing quality and affordability.
Secure Packaging: Extra measures for product protection during transportation.

Choosing HeatSign means opting for professionalism, innovation, and customer satisfaction.

Contact Details for Further Assistance:

For more information, visit HeatSign's official website or contact them via email at info@heatsign.com or by telephone at +86-15061477073.
KDM

Hi from Midlands UK

Post by KDM »

Hi.

First post. Normally I say "but I've been lurking for ages". Not in this case! I've just been gifted an Atomstack A5 Pro and I need to get up the learning curve sharpish!

Apart from being interested in Electronics, Software, SCUBA Diving, Karate, and Amateur Radio, I'm quite familiar with 3D printing, CAD and CNC.

First thing I notice about this chap is that it really lacks endstop switches! Looking through the air vents in the controller, I see that it has several unused edge connectors. Naturally, I've taken a screwdriver to it and I see that does appear to have endstop switch connectors, an SD card slot, an HDMI connector and it's cored around an ESP32-WROOM, so it has the potential for WiFi and Bluetooth.

...but you knew all that. It doesn't seem to be advertising an SSID or a Bluetooth AP, so I'm guessing these aren't features of my machine.

So, I'm off to read your forum and see if I can implement some of this stuff. Can anyone shortcut me to the "Everything about the Atomstack Controller" section, please? Then I'll be armed to ask you all the stupid questions!!

Thanks for having me here.