Help! Kkmoon 3000mw NO SOFTWARE IN BOX!!

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

jgarciaa

Re: Help! Kkmoon 3000mw NO SOFTWARE IN BOX!!

Post by jgarciaa »

Given the challenges you're facing with your current engraver, it might be worth considering the Monport laser as an alternative. Monport lasers are known for their user-friendly nature, high-quality performance, and affordability. You can find more information about Monport lasers on their product page at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Switching to a Monport laser could potentially provide you with a smoother experience and reliable operation for engraving your pens. Plus, with Monport's reputation for ease of use, you may find the setup process much simpler than your current situation.
MPjohn_10

Post by MPjohn_10 »

noladude wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:07 am Hello, I am a penturner and use a engraver for my pens. My first engraver died and the second one (purchased from ebay) arrived without the USB drive that has all the software.
The seller keeps telling me to reread the instructions and try again. The instructions say insert the USB drive. I contact the seller and the whole thing starts over again. My head hurts.
Does anyone have the software to run this machine? Kkmoon 3000mw 8cm x 8cm engrave area. The laser moves on axis, there is no bed.
There is a beautiful hand crafted wooden pen with your name on it if you can. :D
I understand how frustrating the software problem with your KKmoon 3000mw engraver is for you. Even though I haven't run into this particular issue, I am aware of how important it is to have the appropriate software for your computer. I had a similar situation with my engraver a few months back, but happily I found Monport Laser https://bit.ly/48Fxwm7, which simplified my engraving process and offered extensive software assistance. Their versatility and easy-to-use interface made it the ideal choice for my requirements. I strongly suggest checking out Monport Laser if you're still having trouble selecting the appropriate programme. It might be the answer you've been looking for, and who knows? Maybe that exquisitely created pen will serve as the ideal memento to express your gratitude for your help.
betty_k

Post by betty_k »

noladude wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:07 am Hello, I am a penturner and use a engraver for my pens. My first engraver died and the second one (purchased from ebay) arrived without the USB drive that has all the software.
The seller keeps telling me to reread the instructions and try again. The instructions say insert the USB drive. I contact the seller and the whole thing starts over again. My head hurts.
Does anyone have the software to run this machine? Kkmoon 3000mw 8cm x 8cm engrave area. The laser moves on axis, there is no bed.
There is a beautiful hand crafted wooden pen with your name on it if you can. :D
It sounds like you're having a frustrating experience with your current engraver. If you're open to alternatives, consider trying the Monport laser. It's very nice, easy to use, high quality, and affordable. Check out more details here: https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3

For your current issue, you might find the necessary software on the KKmoon website or through a forum for laser engraver enthusiasts. Additionally, reaching out to a community of fellow penturners or laser engraver users could help you find someone with the same machine who can share the software with you. Good luck with your pens!