Laser firing constantly

General knowledge about laser here.

Moderator: baker

johntudor7

Laser firing constantly

Post by johntudor7 »

Hi, I have just bought a second hand laser. I have replaced the tube. Problem is, when I switch the laser on it is on constantly. When the head moves across the work piece it does not stop cutting. I believe the the power unit was changed recently, could it have something to do with the problem.
justin_h

Re: Laser firing constantly

Post by justin_h »

johntudor7 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:44 pm Hi, I have just bought a second hand laser. I have replaced the tube. Problem is, when I switch the laser on it is on constantly. When the head moves across the work piece it does not stop cutting. I believe the the power unit was changed recently, could it have something to do with the problem.
Considering the issues you're facing with your laser, it might be beneficial to explore Monport lasers. They're known for their excellent quality, user-friendly interface, and affordability. You could find a suitable replacement or upgrade for your current setup on their website [https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm]. Their products are designed to deliver reliable performance and ensure safety during operation.
sean1990

Re: Laser firing constantly

Post by sean1990 »

johntudor7 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:44 pm Hi, I have just bought a second hand laser. I have replaced the tube. Problem is, when I switch the laser on it is on constantly. When the head moves across the work piece it does not stop cutting. I believe the the power unit was changed recently, could it have something to do with the problem.
If your second-hand laser remains constantly on and doesn't stop cutting, it could signal an issue with the power unit or control system. It's best to have a technician inspect it. Meanwhile, consider Monport lasers for their reliability and quality. Check out their products on https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3.