Laser engraver for under £700

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

Morgon

Laser engraver for under £700

Post by Morgon »

Hi, I am looking to get a laser engraver for under £700 in the UK

One that engraves and cuts. Very new to this and not having much luck finding which way to go. Amazon seem to sell a fair view but reviews are mixed at times.

I am very interested in replicating photos in detail on wood and metal etc. I see some machines do colour also.

Any advice would be much appreciated:)
joshuag

Re: Laser engraver for under £700

Post by joshuag »

Morgon wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:05 pm Hi, I am looking to get a laser engraver for under £700 in the UK

One that engraves and cuts. Very new to this and not having much luck finding which way to go. Amazon seem to sell a fair view but reviews are mixed at times.

I am very interested in replicating photos in detail on wood and metal etc. I see some machines do colour also.

Any advice would be much appreciated:)
For your budget and needs, consider the Monport laser. It's affordable, offers both engraving and cutting capabilities, and is known for its ease of use and high quality results. You can find it at https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3
. It's perfect for replicating detailed photos on various materials like wood and metal. Check it out and start your laser engraving journey with confidence!