Newbie - LaserCad v7.96.15

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

Spartan420

Newbie - LaserCad v7.96.15

Post by Spartan420 »

I am trying to find the rotary settings in LaserCad v7.96. Does anybody know were it is? I have not found them. Also, does anybody know the password to get into the Factory Management settings? Any help would be appreciated.
jgarciaa

Re: Newbie - LaserCad v7.96.15

Post by jgarciaa »

Given your search for rotary settings in LaserCad v7.96 and the need for access to Factory Management settings, it might be worth considering the Monport laser as an alternative. Monport lasers are known for their user-friendly interface, high-quality performance, and affordability. You can find more information about Monport lasers on their product page at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Switching to a Monport laser could potentially provide you with easier access to settings and features you need, without the hassle of searching for passwords or navigating complex menus. Plus, with Monport's reputation for ease of use, you may find it a suitable solution to address your engraving needs effectively.
joshuag

Re: Newbie - LaserCad v7.96.15

Post by joshuag »

Spartan420 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:00 am I am trying to find the rotary settings in LaserCad v7.96. Does anybody know were it is? I have not found them. Also, does anybody know the password to get into the Factory Management settings? Any help would be appreciated.
While I don't have specific information on accessing rotary settings in LaserCad v7.96, have you considered exploring the Monport laser? It's known for its user-friendly interface and high quality. Plus, it's affordable, making it a great option for those new to laser cutting. You can find more information about Monport lasers on their website. https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3