Newbie - Chinese Laser Engraver

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

ParzivalMx

Newbie - Chinese Laser Engraver

Post by ParzivalMx »

Good day, im new in this kind of this, I just bought a chinese engraver machine a few months back, it had been works fine cutting this and make a few other things,
the situations came when I was trying to engrave a photography, the result is driving me crazy, if the size is like 10 mm x 10 mm aprox. works fine, but if I want the photo a little bit larger,
the engrave failed, it comes with a parts in blank,the image has a very good quality, I tried in different materials, reinstall the corel laser, drivers, windows but nothing seems to works,
can you guys help me out please?? o guide me in the right direction.

I attached a few pictures...
Attachments
example 3.png
example 3.png (802.99 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
example 2.png
example 2.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 4444 times
LINUS
Webmaster

Re: Newbie - Chinese Laser Engraver

Post by LINUS »

I think that problem is about software setting or poor contronller. You contacted with manufactor?
Because of major,be at ease so.
ParzivalMx

Post by ParzivalMx »

hello LINUS, thanks for the reply, yes I already talked with them, but they told me no all materials woks the same, he doesnt get it, I send pictures and everything but I havent received an answer for the problem.

you mencioned maybe be a software settings, this are my settings, hopefully you can find something...thanks!
Attachments
example 5.png
example 5.png (286.13 KiB) Viewed 4411 times
LINUS
Webmaster

Post by LINUS »

Oh! I see. I think that is a software setting problem.But I don't know what software this.And sometime I can't understand the word of parameter :shock: I suggest that you can try to use one way laser to engraved.And you need to learning how to use this software. Sorry have no way to help perhaps to you!
parzival

Post by parzival »

thanks LINUS! the program is Laser Corel x4..... what program do you recommend me to use?
LINUS
Webmaster

Post by LINUS »

like this
phpBB [media]
FunnyMaf

Newbie Chinese Laser Engraver

Post by FunnyMaf »

Those are some pretty cool tap handles.... makes me want to dig out my cheapy Chinese laser cutter/engraver that I bought and only used once.
[url=http://wallpapersimages.info/category/sports/]wallpapersimages.info[/url]
jgarciaa

Post by jgarciaa »

Given the challenges you're facing with engraving larger photographs on your Chinese engraver machine, it might be worth considering the Monport laser as an alternative. Monport lasers are known for their user-friendly interface, high-quality performance, and affordability. You can find more information about Monport lasers on their product page at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Switching to a Monport laser could potentially provide you with better results for engraving larger photographs, as well as offer reliable support and guidance to ensure smooth operation. Plus, with Monport's reputation for ease of use, you may find it easier to achieve the desired engraving quality for your projects.
justin_h

Post by justin_h »

ParzivalMx wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:46 pm Good day, im new in this kind of this, I just bought a chinese engraver machine a few months back, it had been works fine cutting this and make a few other things,
the situations came when I was trying to engrave a photography, the result is driving me crazy, if the size is like 10 mm x 10 mm aprox. works fine, but if I want the photo a little bit larger,
the engrave failed, it comes with a parts in blank,the image has a very good quality, I tried in different materials, reinstall the corel laser, drivers, windows but nothing seems to works,

Certainly! Consider the Monport laser for its excellent qualities - it's very nice, easy to use, high quality, and affordable. You can explore the Monport laser product at (https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3
).

Regarding your issue with engraving larger photographs on your Chinese engraver machine, try adjusting engraving settings, checking material thickness and focus, and considering software limitations. If the problem persists, seek advice from the manufacturer or technical support.
joshuag

Post by joshuag »

ParzivalMx wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:46 pm Good day, im new in this kind of this, I just bought a chinese engraver machine a few months back, it had been works fine cutting this and make a few other things,

Considering the Monport laser is a wise choice for resolving your engraving issues. Renowned for its exceptional quality, ease of use, and affordability, it could be the solution you're looking for. If you're encountering difficulties engraving larger photos despite trying various troubleshooting steps, exploring the Monport laser could provide a smoother engraving experience. Check out their product offerings at https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3 to see how their high-quality laser engravers could help you achieve the results you desire.