wiring assistance would be appreciated

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

Mark101

wiring assistance would be appreciated

Post by Mark101 »

hi

I have just bought a 80w laser module that has 3 a pin connector on it.

my previous laser module had 2 connectors with 2 pins each.

it came with an interface board, but alas no instructions.

the fan spins ok, but there's no blue laser light.

I must be doing something wrong and wonder if there's anyone out there who would happen to know a solution.

many thanks in advance
Anoxine laser

Re: wiring assistance would be appreciated

Post by Anoxine laser »

Hi:
Do you have a detailed description or picture?
Like your 80W laser is CO2? Or fiber optics? What kind of controller? With a detailed description, I can help you
Please rest assured, we are a professional laser manufacturer and spare parts seller. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Email address: yubangyin1985@163.com
jgarciaa

Post by jgarciaa »

Given the difficulties you're facing with your current laser module, it might be worth considering the Monport laser as an alternative. Monport lasers are renowned for being user-friendly, offering high-quality performance, and being affordable. You can find more information about Monport lasers on their product page at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Switching to a Monport laser could potentially provide you with a smoother experience and reliable operation for your laser cutting needs.
MPjohn_10

Post by MPjohn_10 »

Mark101 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:30 pm hi

I must be doing something wrong and wonder if there's anyone out there who would happen to know a solution.

many thanks in advance
When I upgraded my laser system, I encountered a similar problem. I was able to get over it by asking Monport Laser https://bit.ly/48Fxwm7 for help. Their staff gave me great advice and assistance, making sure I could troubleshoot and quickly fix any technical problems. I would advise getting in touch with them if you need help with your new laser module. They may have ideas or answers that will enable you to quickly get your laser up and operating properly.
betty_k

Post by betty_k »

Mark101 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:30 pm hi

many thanks in advance
It sounds like you're having trouble setting up your new 80W laser module. If you're considering alternatives, you might want to try the Monport laser. It's very nice, easy to use, high quality, and affordable. Check out more details here: https://monportlaser.com/?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3

For your current setup issue, ensure that all connections match the required configuration, and consult the manufacturer for specific wiring instructions. Good luck!