Mars 90 cutting problems---20160901

We provide online after sales support here, very quick reply.

Moderators: baker, Thunder laser - Tom, Thunder Laser -Nolan

Forum rules
All members should make themselves familiar with the forum rules. Please ensure you read this section of the forum BEFORE posting.
This sub-forum is only for thunderlaser users ask for tech support from thunderlaser tech persons directly. The normal member should raise your questions in the General Discussion sub-forum. Before ask a new question, please read the "Previously Asked Questions"first to save your time.
Alexandre

Re: Mars 90 cutting problems

Post by Alexandre »

under the focus lens.jpg
under the focus lens.jpg (423.37 KiB) Viewed 2401 times
Concept et Patentes
ALX Lemay
Thunder laser - Tom

Re: Mars 90 cutting problems

Post by Thunder laser - Tom »

Hi Alex
The testing of laser tube is still our old laser tube(you ordered it as a spare part from thunder laser?)
If so, it has been already keeping about 8-9 months in your stock
So now it's getting 100Watt power that's ok, at least my experience it's normal after keeping for a long time

I trust you have checked all the factors for the laser now
Please just do one more time, it's check the vertical of a laser beam from laser head to the material
How to check? do you have a 10mm thick acrylic in your stock? please put it at four corners of the laser
and then laser a line on it to see if there's four vertical lines at the acrylic as the attached picture shown

If your laser is also working fine as the picture shown, it proves the laser does the work fine always
We can only set a low speed to cut it through, i don't know how the hard of a Russia plywood
But we have no a better idea to make it faster to cut.
Attachments
DSC05496.JPG
DSC05496.JPG (965.21 KiB) Viewed 2387 times