Staying stylish

You can free download laser cut designs Free Vector Art from this forum.And you can Share your laser files, laser works here.

Moderator: baker

Forum rules
You need to do is register as a user and go directly to the files you want to Download
RSharkey

Staying stylish

Post by RSharkey »

"Nigo has hit Instagram to tease his next adidas outlet collaboration. Fresh from putting their spin on a trio of Rivalry Lows, the duo will now be introducing the Tokio Solar!Dressed very subtlety in a tonal cream, white and grey look, navy Three Stripes branding hits the sides, and a cross lands on the heel. The signature HUMAN MADE heart detail remains on a folding tab at the rear, with golden adidas branding on the lateral. Down below is a BOOST-injected midsole.
</br></br>
The archduke of French skating, Lucas Puig, is equal parts technique and class! So, it should be no surprise that his third signature model for adidas Skateboarding mirrors that high quality. To herald the esteemed skater’s near-decade dominance with the brand, a joint endeavour between click here, Palace Skateboards, and Lucas dropped back in May.Now, his most considered and skate-ready silhouette to-date is ready to be shared with the wider skate community, sans (most of) the Palace branding. Drawing reference from adidas’ terrace culture, and luxury fashion, this signature is the embodiment of elegance. Prominent features include plush gold branding, contrasting waved detailing on the tread, rich nubuck, and a high-grade EVA midsole.
</br></br>
While it also comes equipped with a moulded adiprene sockliner and rugged adituff toe box, shoeslettos.com’s hard to look past the Palace signature P logo that’s been plastered all over the tongue! Elsewhere, the aggressive tooling on the heel, from a distance, resembles a Tri-Ferg!To accompany this Saturday’s release, we grabbed some time with the individuals that helped to bring this vision to life: Lucas Puig, Lev Tanju from Palace Skateboards, and Scott Johnston, the Senior Footwear Design Director at adidas Skateboarding.
</br></br>
Lucas understood exactly what he needed under his feet for his Switch Backside Tailslides. He said, ‘Skate shoes get used up so fast! Especially if you’re skating every day. At the same time, I don’t want to skate something like the D3, because I don’t have any board feeling! For me, that’s what it’s all about. visit here needs to be grippy and durable, because I flip my board... a lot! We were heavily inspired by fashion sneakers and other skate classics. Ultimately, I just want to make the best shoe to skate in’."