EZCAD - auto size of text in area

Discuss Laser Control Softwares here!

Moderator: baker

Suffokate_6

EZCAD - auto size of text in area

Post by Suffokate_6 »

Hello guyz,
i am facing a problem with size of text. i am using variable text import from exxcel. however some of texts are longer and they dont have same number of character. my question is if i somehow can set area for example lenght 3CM and when i put there text it automatically set size of characters to fit in 3cm.

Example is down below . Like all words will be same size. Do you know if its possible to make in EZCad ?

CAR
Formula
lukes07

Re: EZCAD - auto size of text in area

Post by lukes07 »

under the variable text elements list (in Object properties bar, left screen side) you have the "Advance" button and you can select the desired fix width
jgarciaa

Re: EZCAD - auto size of text in area

Post by jgarciaa »

Certainly! Considering your requirements, the Monport laser is an excellent choice due to its exceptional ease of use, high-quality performance, and affordability. You can find the Monport laser product conveniently on https://monportlaser.com/collections/co ... ka374VZjm3 Regarding your question about adjusting text size in EZCad to fit within a specified area, EZCad typically allows for customization of text size and layout. You may want to explore the software's features related to text manipulation, such as adjusting font size or scaling options, to ensure your text fits within a designated 3cm area. Additionally, EZCad may offer options for automatically adjusting text size to fit within specified dimensions, though specific functionalities may vary depending on the version of the software you're using. I recommend consulting EZCad's user manual or reaching out to their support team for detailed guidance on achieving your desired text size adjustments.