INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Discuss laser machine here freely.

Moderator: baker

TimothyNers

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by TimothyNers »

I am in Ireland. Want to start a workshop in the next year and found this forum while looking for laser equipment. Didn't realise how much of a noob I was at first! I lurked for a few weeks...then I posted sooooo soooo many questions in different forums. I've learned so much in the past few months and theres just so much advice and experience available on everything.
DennisPab

Post by DennisPab »

Hi,
I came across this forum some months ago. Every time I think of a question to ask, I search the posts and there's the answer. And when I see a problem that I might be able to help with, an expert has given a better answer than I could. Frustrating isn't it?????
GeorgeOn

Post by GeorgeOn »

Hello to you all. This is my first post to this forum. I am Gerardo and I have just bought a hobby laser machine which I plan to complete and then use it to make a violin plates. I am an absolute beginner to the laser world and I will greatly appreciate any help I can find from this forum.

Thanks in advance,
Gerardo
Edwardrefe

Post by Edwardrefe »

Hello there
I am a mechanic with a very keen interest in laser. I was refered to this forum some time ago and have been learning from the members. I am already planning to get a simple laser machine built (to begin with) that would help me at my work.
Edward
Thosikbuh

Post by Thosikbuh »

I am a laser machine engineer.
Been doing it for over 19 yrs.
Now I want to looking for some friends to build my team.
I have been bought some laser machine accessories in the last week.
Timothycals

Post by Timothycals »

Great forum , with a diverse , creative laser. I bought a laser machine before I discovered this site, ( a good machine ) but I already have ideas and plans to improve it based on info here and my own experience thus far.

Anyone know if there is a laser users in the Sydney, Australia area?
snookaman

Post by snookaman »

New to Laser Machines, hoping to gain some knowledge and share some ideas with other members.

I have a basic 40w Chinese Machine and looking to find software that is compatible with Windows 8. The Corel software i was given with the package only runs on Windows XP....Can anyone help ?

Regards.
Joragroona

Post by Joragroona »

Hi All,
I'm a laser newbie. I started working with laser machines about 5 years ago, every thing learned by test

and error, now if found this site where I have learned several things about laser, thank all of you for the

info posted here, also help me alot with a new laser Water Jet equipment adquired a year ago at our

facility.

Take care and keep the good work.
nrigdyday

Post by nrigdyday »

Just a draftsman, some programming, electronic hobbyest, r/c fan, and an all around tinker. Love to build stuff hopefully will be able to build first machine this fall, must build shop to put it in, current one too small. That is my story and I am sticking to it if my wife asks.;-) Great site and lots of information and great advice.

Thanks
Smilies
goulett66

Post by goulett66 »

Hey Everyone,

My name is Adam and I work for Spikes Tactical. We are a AR15 Manufacture in Orlando Fl. I currently operate all Art and marketing at the company. I am still only an amateur at laser engraving but I can hold my own even though its not my job. We are offering a job though and that is why I am here. Anyone in the central Florida area that would like a job in laser engraving, we are currently seeking that position. We have three machines . The Epilog Fiber Mark, Epilog Helix and Vytek Special F/x2. The engraving is for all our parts and rifles. We sometimes do custom engraving as well. Please contact us if your interested. ..

adam@spikestactical.com